Your SAFER home will still be a STYLISH home
Whether re-configuring the flow or composition of a room, installing new lighting or fixtures or undertaking a complete re-design, THRIVE will create a home that lessens the risk of personal injury while enhancing your home experience and keeping you doing the things you love for longer. Importantly, your SAFER home will still be a STYLISH home.
THRIVE offers a comprehensive home re-design. You can choose all - or select individual stages - from our 4-step design process:
- In-home Consultation:
We discuss your current space and your individual needs and lifestyle for independent and comfortable living
- Consultation Report (Standard Report):
Quick and low-cost ideas to improve your home space so that you can live in your home longer
- HOME By Design Report (Advanced Report):
Highly-customized recommendations to transform your space for the long-term. May include:
• A detailed analysis of your home, identifying future challenges in your current home’s layout and design
• A recommended short and long-term Action Plan to address the Aging In Place design opportunities for your home
• A practical and fully actionable Implementation Plan
- Complete Home Renovation:
Counsel and management of your home re-design project – including securing and overseeing contractors - from start to finish.
See examples of Aging In Place design and our work.
If remaining in your home is not a viable option, THRIVE By Design can assist with:
- Beautifying your home for sale. Our Certified Stagers will prepare your home to help ensure maximum sales potential
- Helping you determine the Aging In Place features to look for with your new home.